- Understand the SIMSA product features, advantages and benefits.
- Prepare a comparison for the offering by the competitive products.
- Researching, identifying, sourcing, generating and classifying new sales opportunities. Finding the data of the decision makers using Linkedin or other sources and update the database in the CRM
- Engaging with potential clients and nurture them to a qualified opportunity
- Preparing different sales pitches for customer outreach through social media, eMail and telephonic conversation.
- Setting the Sales Meetings with the decision makers to understand their requirement, budget, urgency of the need of the product.
- Arranging product demonstration to the hot leads.
- Creating effective commercial proposals based on the volume and requirement of the customers.
- Sharing proposal with the potential clients after taking an approval from the senior management.
Sales Conversion and Closure:
- Consistent and effective follow-ups and meetings to close the deals.
- Using effective negotiation skills for a win-win closure of the deals.
- Maintain an updated database of all the deals in the CRM
- Maintaining healthy relationship with clients for upselling and repeat orders.
- Coordinating their needs, issues with the concerned teams for early resolution, training and delivery of the product
- Outcome Metrics: Revenue Growth vs Target for both SaaS and Enterprise Sales
- Lead Metrics: Leads pipe line strength across various stages of sales process
Experience & Skills :
- Minimum experience in selling enterprise / SaaS products for 2 years
- Excellent communication skills and good understanding of technology terminologies and trends
- Persistent and Driven to achieve results
- Fluency in English
- Excellent negotiation, time management and organizational skills
- Experience in using a CRM
- Knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B. Tech or MCA
- MBA in Sales and Marketing will be preferred